CSP understands that these are uncertain times; and that COVID-19 presents an unprecedented challenge to the special event industry and the world around us. The unknown of how long this will be a part of our lives and how it will affect the way we celebrate life’s special moments and the way we conduct business meetings and gatherings weighs heavily on many of us. Our CSP Team is here to ease your stress in this matter. Although our Team is working from home, we continue to support each other and our work; and find ways to celebrate each other when we see each other online.
Safety and well-being, physically and mentally, is a priority of CSP. As such we have taken measures to ensure the safety of our Team Members and our clients. Our hope in sharing these measures with you is that it would help the reduction or prevention of risk related exposure and the spread of COVID-19 in our families and community. We want to provide you with peace of mind that your event team is being safe.
Although CSP in no way expresses or implies an assurance that our measures will prevent the spread of COVID-19; we have based our measures on information from the U.S. Center of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the Health Departments of the States and cities in which we produce events in an effort to provide our services in the safest means.
Following are the measures CSP has currently adopted:
– CSP has reached out to our most frequent vendor partners to ensure they have implemented measures that align with CSP’s with regards to equipment handling, social-distancing, and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
– Event staff and vendor partners are required to stay home if feeling any type of illness or if someone in their household is sick or has tested positive for COVID-19. Event staff will be required to self-quarantine for 14 days if he or she is experiencing symptoms, tests positive, or someone in their household has tested positive for COVID-19. CSP requires a negative test result to return to work after becoming sick and/or testing positive.
– Event staff and vendor partners will have their temperature taken prior to coming onsite for an event. Anyone with a high temperature will be asked to return home.
– Event staff and vendor partners are required to wear the appropriate Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) which includes face masks. Face shields, gloves, etc. will be worn as required.
– Event staff and vendor partners will adhere to social-distancing guidelines for during the event, as well as during set-up and strike.
– CSP will have disinfectant wipes onsite to be used on the microphones before and after each user. CSP will also have hand-sanitizer at events for use by event staff and guests, as required.
– CSP requests that Event Hosts ask their guests to stay home if experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19; and to wear masks and respect social-distancing guidelines when onsite for their event.
– Routine sanitation of equipment will be performed at our warehouse upon return of gear to the warehouse from an event and prior to loading for the next event.
– Routine review of CDC, OSHA, and State Guidelines to ensure compliance will be made by CSP.
Additionally, Custom Specialty Promotions, a part of the CSP Family of Companies can provide imprinted Personal Production Equipment (PPE) including face masks, face shields, hand-sanitizer, and other items for use at events, in your homes and or workplaces. Click here to learn more.
The CSP Team understands that it is easy to be overwhelmed these days. But know that the entire CSP Team is here to help you through now and in the future, whether your event needs are In-Person, Hybrid, and/or Virtual.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule a complimentary consultation, please don’t hesitate to contact us.